1.97 MWp PV Power Station in Viotia
Our company has been awarded an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract to set up a 1.97 MWp Solar Power Plant in the Municipality of Thebes, Prefecture of Viotia.
Poly Suntech PV panels will be utilized and construction works began in September 2010 and grid connection is expected to take place in February 2011.
- Award of 1.39 MWp PV Project in Lakonia
- SMA & BIOSAR extend their cooperation
- Award of 9.99 MWp PV Project in Larissa
- Award of 1.97 MWp PV Projects in Viotia
- Award of 5.78 & 3.89 & 2.13 MWp PV Projects in Italy
- Award of 7.50 MWp PV Project in Viotia
- Affiliate in Italy
- Award of 1.00 MWp PV Project in Trikala
- Award of 0.40 MWp PV Project in Imathia
- Award of 3.86 & 2.65 MWp PV Projects in Bulgaria
- Award of 5.00 MWp PV Project in Thiva
- Ecotec 2010