Award of 1.00 MWp PV Project in Trikala
Our company announced today that it has been awarded a contract by "Sunray Energy SA" for the engineering, procurement and construction of a PV power station in "Imeroklima", Municipality of Paliokastro, Prefecture of Trikala, with an installed power of 1.00 MWp.
The Plant will be constructed on a 60,000 m2 site and construction works are planned to start in August 2010 with an estimated grid connection time before year end.
It’s worth noting that SMA’ s STP 17000 TL Sunny Tripower inverters were selected for subject project.
- Award of 1.39 MWp PV Project in Lakonia
- SMA & BIOSAR extend their cooperation
- 1.97 MWp PV Power Station in Viotia
- Award of 9.99 MWp PV Project in Larissa
- Award of 1.97 MWp PV Projects in Viotia
- Award of 5.78 & 3.89 & 2.13 MWp PV Projects in Italy
- Award of 7.50 MWp PV Project in Viotia
- Affiliate in Italy
- Award of 0.40 MWp PV Project in Imathia
- Award of 3.86 & 2.65 MWp PV Projects in Bulgaria
- Award of 5.00 MWp PV Project in Thiva
- Ecotec 2010