Award of 1.39 MWp PV Project in Lakonia
Our company has been awarded an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract to set up a 1.39 MWp Solar Power Plant in Municipality of Farida, Prefecture of Lakonia.
Construction is planned for late October 2010, while grid -connection is expected to take place by March 2011.
- SMA & BIOSAR extend their cooperation
- 1.97 MWp PV Power Station in Viotia
- Award of 9.99 MWp PV Project in Larissa
- Award of 1.97 MWp PV Projects in Viotia
- Award of 5.78 & 3.89 & 2.13 MWp PV Projects in Italy
- Award of 7.50 MWp PV Project in Viotia
- Affiliate in Italy
- Award of 1.00 MWp PV Project in Trikala
- Award of 0.40 MWp PV Project in Imathia
- Award of 3.86 & 2.65 MWp PV Projects in Bulgaria
- Award of 5.00 MWp PV Project in Thiva
- Ecotec 2010