NEWS | 2010
Award of 1.97 MWp PV Projects in Viotia
Our company SA has been awarded an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract to set up a 1.97 MWp Solar Power Plant in the Municipality of Thebes, Prefecture of Viotia.
Poly-crystalline Suntech Power PV panels will be utilized, while construction works are planned to begin in September 2010 and the project is expected to be completed and connected to the grid before year end.
The 1.97 MWp installed peak power PV plant will be constructed on a proposed 155.000 m2 site in "Spithari" or "Dragasia", Municipality of Thebes.
- Award of 1.39 MWp PV Project in Lakonia
- SMA & BIOSAR extend their cooperation
- 1.97 MWp PV Power Station in Viotia
- Award of 9.99 MWp PV Project in Larissa
- Award of 5.78 & 3.89 & 2.13 MWp PV Projects in Italy
- Award of 7.50 MWp PV Project in Viotia
- Affiliate in Italy
- Award of 1.00 MWp PV Project in Trikala
- Award of 0.40 MWp PV Project in Imathia
- Award of 3.86 & 2.65 MWp PV Projects in Bulgaria
- Award of 5.00 MWp PV Project in Thiva
- Ecotec 2010