Award of 3.86 & 2.65 MWp PV Projects in Bulgaria
Our company has announced today that it has been awarded two contracts by AES Solar Bulgaria Kalipterovo EOOD & AES Solar Bulgaria Pchelarovo EOOD for the engineering, procurement and construction of the two utility scale photovoltaic (PV) plants in Kalipetrovo and Pchelarovo, both in Bulgaria.
When completed, the Kalipetrovo PV project will have a total installed capacity of 3.86 MWp and an expected annual energy yield of 5 GWh. The Plant will be constructed on a 99,000 m2 site and construction works are planned to start in July 2010 with an estimated grid connection time of 4 months. Thin-Film technology modules of manufacturer First Solar will be used.
- Award of 1.39 MWp PV Project in Lakonia
- SMA & BIOSAR extend their cooperation
- 1.97 MWp PV Power Station in Viotia
- Award of 9.99 MWp PV Project in Larissa
- Award of 1.97 MWp PV Projects in Viotia
- Award of 5.78 & 3.89 & 2.13 MWp PV Projects in Italy
- Award of 7.50 MWp PV Project in Viotia
- Affiliate in Italy
- Award of 1.00 MWp PV Project in Trikala
- Award of 0.40 MWp PV Project in Imathia
- Award of 5.00 MWp PV Project in Thiva
- Ecotec 2010