Award of 5.00 MWp PV Project in Thiva
Our company has been awarded an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract to set up a 5.00 MWp Solar Power Plant owned by Energa Photovoltaika SA.
Subject Station - when completed - will be the largest PV Park in Greece.
The 5 MW installed peak power PV plant - which is expected to produce 6.5 GWh on an annual basis -will be constructed on a proposed 135,000m2 site in Ypato, Municipality of Thiva.
Plant construction is due to begin on May 2010; grid-connection is expected on October.
- Award of 1.39 MWp PV Project in Lakonia
- SMA & BIOSAR extend their cooperation
- 1.97 MWp PV Power Station in Viotia
- Award of 9.99 MWp PV Project in Larissa
- Award of 1.97 MWp PV Projects in Viotia
- Award of 5.78 & 3.89 & 2.13 MWp PV Projects in Italy
- Award of 7.50 MWp PV Project in Viotia
- Affiliate in Italy
- Award of 1.00 MWp PV Project in Trikala
- Award of 0.40 MWp PV Project in Imathia
- Award of 3.86 & 2.65 MWp PV Projects in Bulgaria
- Ecotec 2010