Award of 7.50 MWp PV Project in Viotia
Our company has been awarded an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract to set up a 7.50 MWp Solar Power Plant in the Municipality of Thebes, Prefecture of Viotia.
Poly-crystalline Suntech Power PV panels will be utilized, while construction works are planned to begin in September 2010 and the project is to be completed by February 2011.
The 7.5 MWp installed peak power PV plant - which is expected to produce approximately 10 GWh on an annual basis - will be constructed on a proposed 290.000 m2 site in Revenia, Municipality of Thiva.
- Award of 1.39 MWp PV Project in Lakonia
- SMA & BIOSAR extend their cooperation
- 1.97 MWp PV Power Station in Viotia
- Award of 9.99 MWp PV Project in Larissa
- Award of 1.97 MWp PV Projects in Viotia
- Award of 5.78 & 3.89 & 2.13 MWp PV Projects in Italy
- Affiliate in Italy
- Award of 1.00 MWp PV Project in Trikala
- Award of 0.40 MWp PV Project in Imathia
- Award of 3.86 & 2.65 MWp PV Projects in Bulgaria
- Award of 5.00 MWp PV Project in Thiva
- Ecotec 2010