Award of 9.99 MWp PV Project in Larissa
Our company has been awarded an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract to set up a Photovoltaic Solar Power Plant rated 9.99 MWp of SELECTED VOLT SA Energy Companies in the Municipality of -Polydamanta-, Prefecture of Larissa.
The photovoltaic system, which spans an area of 200 acres, will be implemented with poly-crystalline Yingli Solar PV modules and central inverters from SMA. Construction works are planned to begin in September 2010 and completed by February 2011.
The environmental benefits generated by the photovoltaic system is expected to be particularly impressive as 15 GWh of electricity will produce approximately an annual basis, will prevent the emission of approximately 17,500 tonnes of carbon dioxide annually.
- Award of 1.39 MWp PV Project in Lakonia
- SMA & BIOSAR extend their cooperation
- 1.97 MWp PV Power Station in Viotia
- Award of 1.97 MWp PV Projects in Viotia
- Award of 5.78 & 3.89 & 2.13 MWp PV Projects in Italy
- Award of 7.50 MWp PV Project in Viotia
- Affiliate in Italy
- Award of 1.00 MWp PV Project in Trikala
- Award of 0.40 MWp PV Project in Imathia
- Award of 3.86 & 2.65 MWp PV Projects in Bulgaria
- Award of 5.00 MWp PV Project in Thiva
- Ecotec 2010